- We will take all the time you need to fully understand the reasons that you’ve come for help.
- On your first visit you will get a full physical assessment which includes a medical case history, medical safety check, orthopaedic and neurological screening (when required) to identify the cause of the problem.
- Provide you with an understandable diagnosis and answer any questions you may have.
- If you need additional help or investigations we will provide guidance about the best course of action.
- If our treatment is what is right for you we will let you know how likely you are to improve and how long it will take.
- We will be honest and clear with you in everything we do.
- We will explain the reasoning behind any treatment we give.
- Your privacy and preferences will be respected.
- We are always striving to improve your experience and will always take your comments and concerns seriously.
If you are not satisfied with your consultation and treatment we will, without hesitation, waive the fee for that appointment.